This course will assist participants in analyzing the systematic development of a new financial
product, costing and pricing products and pilot testing and rolling out of products.
• Describe the process of product development
• Assess institutional capacity for product development
• Apply various client-oriented market research techniques
• Interpret research results to design product prototypes
• Pilot test products
• Launch new products that result in increased profits and client satisfaction.
Fees: Sanabel members: $650, non-members: $750.
These fees cover all training materials, lunch, and two daily coffee breaks. Participants are responsible for their travel, accommodation.
Registration Deadline: June 16th, 2012